top of page



Whether you are seeking temporary (work, visitor, or study permits) or permanent residence, we provide the necessary services and expertise to all our valued clients.


We have acted for individuals from many countries including the USA, China, India, the Philippines, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Israel, Lebanon, Russia, Vietnam, China, the UK, the UAE, South Korea, and more.  Our staff are fluent in Tagalog, French, and Spanish.


Nicole Druckman has a passion for helping people immigrate to Canada as permanent or temporary residents. Personalized service is paramount and finding unique strategies to accomplish client needs are key.  

Immigration Law | Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) | Moncton


In most cases, a Canadian employer wishing to hire a foreign worker must receive government approval before they can hire. This approval is called a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), formerly known as a Labour Market Opinion (LMO).


To receive a positive LMIA, the Service Canada employee reviewing the application must determine that the hiring of a foreign worker will have a positive or neutral effect on the Canadian labour market. Among other factors, it must be clear that there are no qualified Canadians to do the job and that the foreign worker will be given a salary and benefits that meet federal and provincial standards.


The LMIA process is different depending on whether the job being offered is classified as “high-wage” or “low-wage”.  Temporary foreign workers paid under the provincial/territorial median wage are considered low-wage, while those being paid at or above the median wage are considered high-wage.

Immigration Law | Temporary Residency | Moncton
Immigration Law | Permanent Residency | Moncton


If you are interested in working in Canada as a temporary foreign worker, we can help. We prepare all necessary legal documentation and act as a liaison between the worker, the employer, and the Canadian government.


Whether you are a student, looking to vacation on Canada's East Coast, or travelling for business, we can help you get your Temporary Visa application done right, and on time.

Student Visa: A Study Permit is a document issued by CIC that allows a foreign national to study in Canada for a limited time at a specific Canadian institution and in a specific program. Most international students will require a study permit to study in Canada.

Temporary Resident Visa: Foreign nationals who wish to visit Canada must obtain a Temporary Resident Visa. Some countries are exempt, which means certain foreigners do not require a visa to enter Canada as a visitor. If you wish to come to Canada to visit a child or grandchild, you may wish to apply for a Super Visa.

Business Visitor: We can assist foreign nationals and foreign businesses to obtain proper documentation to work legally in Canada.



If you are looking to immigrate to or are already living in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada, we can assess your case to see if we can help you achieve permanent resident status. Our team will work with you every step of the way.

Provincial Nominee: This program allows provinces to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province.

Express Entry:  Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under the following federal economic immigration programs:


Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs.

Family Class: If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you may sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, or dependent children to come to Canada as permanent residents.

bottom of page